Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Big Mutha!


Yes I know it's a big show! The thing is almost two hours, But hey if you are more a fan of 15 minute podcasts you could always break it up into 8 podcasts! That's 8 podcasts for the price of 1! That's a good deal since it doesn't cost anything but Harddrive space on your Pc or Ipod. I was glad to have the whole gang back together again, Bill is Back! And i'm glad, we had lotsa laughs on this show. I know The Sopranos segment is nearly 30 minutes but we were covering two episodes. All in all i am pretty happy with this episode. One thing though. If you listen to Nowhere in Mulberry, let me know. Leave a comment here or at the Nimsite it doesn't matter which. Or you could leave an email at Nimpodcast@gmail.com and let me know. I want to hear from you people that are listening to the show and I want to know what you think, even if it's one word. Good or Bad. C'mon Write me! Please...

Nowhere in Mulberry Episode 28

Bill is Back! - Mulberry Underwater - In2Tv - Tv Show Themes - Voicemail - American Idol - American Inventor - Blow Out - The Apprentice - 24 - The Big Sopranos Sit-Down - The News - DVD's of the Week: Alchemy

Episode 28

No comments: