Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Damn Electronic Gizmos!


Last night I drove to the store and loaded up on some groceries and was to then run home and put them away as quick as possible then run to the In-laws and pick up the Wife and Daughter. Everything went over well except on the way to pick them up I rolled the window down to cool off my hot sweaty head. You see I get hot really easily even if it's 30 degrees outside. I rolled it down quickly realizing I wasn't THAT hot and pushed the little toggle to roll it back up. Nothing. It wouldn't roll up. It was stuck and I drove the rest of the way with a frozen left side of the face. I had to park the car in the garage and hoped that the window would roll up eventually cause you see this window has done this to me before. I kept trying to get it to roll up and finally it did. It's a tempermental piece of shit but now I can't drive it cause I have an almost two year old and I don't want her to freeze. This sucks.

What doesn't suck is Episode 16 of Nowhere in Mulberry! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Season's Greetings - Vanessa returns - Where's Bill? - 5 things we want for Christmas - New Years Resolutions - King Kong - Fun with Dick and Jane - Matt Lauer quip - Survivor Finale - Apprentice Finale - Alias - Wanted - Carmen Electra loves kids - Holiday Movie Drops Game! - News - DVD's of the Week: Brothers Grimm - Zombie killing spree

No comments: