Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!


Wow 2006! Where are the freaking Flying Cars already!?! Where's the HoverBoards and Jet Packs?

I Hope you all have a great New Year and keep listening to the show I can't wait to do more shows and get them out there I have a blast doing them.

The New Years Mash up of Nowhere in Mulberry is out now and it's jampacked with some of my favorite moments in the show. I hope you enjoy them. This show took forever and I just want to cut the umbilical right now and let you enjoy it. I'm sending the baby cub off on its own to fend for itself. Have a Happy and Safe New Year.

Listen to the Mash Up with your hangover tomorrow morning!


Year End Holiday Mash-up!

Listen to our favorite clips of the show while we lock and load and
raid Mulberry Bill's Zombie Infested Home! Taking Back the Historical
Library!


Jam Packed Show of our Favorite moments. Ring in the new year Mulberry Style! NOWHERE IN MULBERRY EPISODE 17 'NEW YEARS MASH'

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

D said...

happy new year jastrom!!!