Tuesday, April 25, 2006

32kbps of Genius!


I kid or do I? Yes this weeks show has been compressed to 32kbps. Tell me if you hear a difference. Instead of 50mb it is now 18mb.

I hope you enjoy this week as much as you loved the hell out of Episode 31.

I'm gonna play around with Compression rates in the next few weeks too. Also later in the week, Mulberry Bill and I are going to put out our first ever Special Edition of NIM. It will be an all Sopranos episode called the Big Sopranos Sit-Down. Until then Check out our latest, Episode 32.

Bills been reading - Voicemail - TomKitten Talk - Silent Hill - Calorie Mate - United 93 - Jack Bauer on Leno - Blow Out - Smallville - 24 - Alias Returns - The News - DVDs of the Week: Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children - Shout outs - Friday Night Chats - The Big Sopranos Sit-Down Special Ed. coming Soon!

Episode 32

No comments: