Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Playoffs! Don't talk about Playoffs!


I really thought that I was looking forward to the NHL Hockey Playoffs. The Dallas Stars are the 2nd seat in the West and It looked like they were ready to kick some ass. Now they are down 0-2 against the Colorado Avalanche and things look Bleak. Now the reason I am more bummed than normally watching this hockey is that I know that they aren't playing like a team that is ready for the Playoffs. They are playing like Punks. Game 1 especially and the first period of Game 2 was a groaner as the Stars phoned it in letting the Avs go up 3-0 on them till someone lit a fire under their asses for the 2nd Period. The stars went up 3-3 then 4-3. Finally they were playing to form until the we few minutes of the 3rd period when The Avs scored a back breaking shortie that tied it 4-4. My heart thumped in my chest while I at the same time was angry at myself who promised to distant myself this time. LOL, yeah right. The Avalanche Scored the game winner in the first few minutes of OT giving them a 2-0 advantage in the best of seven series. Lame. C'mon Stars pull that bug out of your ass and let's get this thing going already.

No comments: