Sunday, June 12, 2005

Wow what a procrastinator...

...Anyone who knows me knows one thing for sure about me and that I am a procrastinator. Have I written a review for ROTS yet? No. Have I gotten anymore toys out of my attic? No. I have no excuse except that I just didn't feel like it.

Revenge of the Sith Rocked. Thumbs up. It's too hot to go in the attic, I was very interested a couple weeks ago but could care less now. Hehe.

My Daughter has been baptized. Thank goodness now she will disappear when that big trumpet or is it a tenor sax like Kenny G? Goes off in the sky! I keed I keed.

Hopefully we'll hear no more of that shit.

I've been working on a top secret project that involves a form of entertainment in the motion picture arts. It's what I hope to be a Sitcom style Sci Fi show and I hope I'm not the only one who likes it. I've been taking notes for a long time and am ready to crank out a script but I'm holding back. I hate when I do this. Why do i put shit off. I'm inspired right now and now is the right time to write it. I am going to do it this week. I want so much to share this with other people cause I love it. I love the characters and I know that I would most certainley tune into this show every week. Time to get to work.

Talk to you sooner than later.

No comments: