Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hostest with the Leastest

Uh...Yeah that's a good title. WOW well it's been over 24 hours and the host I use to carry our Podcast is still down. They chose this week, the week I decided to release 2 episodes to do it. Lame. Man, honestly it's driving me nuts. No one can listen to either episode. This is really pissing me off and I just had to vent. I don't want to have to switch hosts again but, I may have to. I'm addicted to checking our stats and seeing how many people have heard our latest episodes. Not being able to do that is driving me even more insane. I gotta see my stats! They better be doing something that really improves the shit out of their site or I'm gonna lose it. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. They've reset the stats once making them go back to zero. The last time they did maintenance my most recently uploaded show was completely wiped off my feed and I had to reload it. Arrgh. I just want the few people that enjoy my show to be able to listen to it instead of getting a 'no response'. Ugh Infuriating.

No comments: