Friday, February 14, 2014

Still Writing.

Hey, what up? Are you digging this shit or what? Or what? See I told you, I have been keeping up with this shit and writing everyday. I am not a liar! I am not an animal! I am Mr. Hugh Mann. Get it? Human. Oh shuttie.

I think it's been a great week of writing. In November I did the Nanowrimo, that's where you write 50,000 words in one month. I'm pretty sure I cheated though. Hehe. I started in October. Hey inspiration had hit. I started writing a story that had been in a my head a long, long time. I did that thing that people do where they always intended to write something. They always just needed to sit down and write, when they found the time. I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME, Morter Forker(edited*)! Ha! Yes, I have time, I have to make time but I have time to make time. I was doing things like wasting my spare time watching movies or binge watching tv shows or sitting at the computer reading garbage. "If you are not going to write then you should read," is what I would say to myself. I would end up writing an hour a day when I could have possibly written 2 to 3 hours.

Now, I am fully concentrating on writing every single day. It's very important to get that time in. To spend as much time as possible writing and when I am not writing, I need to be reading. So. If I write today which I have then I will allow myself some tv time. I'll watch something but I will be thinking about what I am writing. The more I write the more the words will flow. Hopefully. I'll tell you more about what I am writing later. Until then...

"I don't want to be ignored." said my keyboard. When it said that, I got scared. Real scared.

*Looking at this the following day, I started to wonder what kind of drugs I was on. Too much caffeine apparently.

No comments: