Thursday, November 03, 2005

Comfort Food


Sometimes I close my eyes while writing this blog and just try to let the words flow from my subconcious and onto the keyboard. Perhaps that's why I always have typos hehe. I post the new entry then edited over and over when I could just do a spell check in the first place. Don't ask me why, impatient I guess.

My fence is the backyard is old and will start falling apart soon, I need to have a new fence put up but it's one of those things that gets put on hold until the thing falls down and you have to deal with it because you can walk into your neighbors yard and barbeque whether they like it or not. I wonder how much it would be to put up a new fence? I bet it's expensive.

I'm craving Eggs and Bacon, Man i'd love to have me some Eggs and Bacon and some toast. Fried Eggs so I could break the yoke with my toast and sop it up. Yum! Some Hash Browns too and not the just plain potato chunks but the golden brown like at McDonalds! Oh man.

My Daughter is getting older each day and gets into more and more things as time passes on. One day she's dumped the laundry out of the basket and is using it as a sled and the next she's pulled everything out of our bedside dressers. Hehe little explorer. That damn Dora is influencing my child!

How was your Halloween? Ours was good. We only went about a block because it was windy and cold but we got some good candy and my Daughter had fun. I feel older and older as the holidays come each year and I realize that I'm not a kid anymore and these things aren't really for me but for the kids. Aw man! I get to experience it with my child at least.

I will always enjoy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving has got to be my favorite cause I love FOOD! Thanksgiving a few years back was ruined cause my wife's cousin decided it would be a great idea to get married on Thanksgiving and in a city other than our own! I thought that was shitty of them to do that. Sure I am part of that family but part of thanksgiving is seeing MY family as well and I didn't get to that year and it sucked. They did have turkey and everything but you had to eat outside and it was super cold and windy my mashed potatoes were cold. BOOOO they ruined thanksgiving! Assholes! I'm still mad about that hehe.


My Wedding Anniversary is coming up on the 7th. Gulp! I never know what to get my wife on these things and get all panicky, What do I get her?

On this day, My Daughter is 20 months old, Yay! I fear the Terrible Two's! Another Gulp.

No comments: