Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!


Yay Halloween is here and My Daughter is going to be a Cow! Hehe she looks adorable in her Cow Costume and hopefully we get lots of candy for her Dad to eat. Muahahah! Episode 9 of Nowhere In Mulberry is here! It's our Halloween Edition and I hope you enjoy it as always it was a Gas to make. Oh the gas pain! I'm not dressing up and I can't remember the last time I did. Usually most halloween's were just scrambling to put something together to go and get some Candy! One year when I was 11 I believe I dressed as a Ninja and even had a plastic sword now that year Rocked! Well enjoy Halloween everyone! Next up is Thanksgiving! Haha this stuff comes and goes way too fast!

R.I.P Porkins - Saw II - Legend of Zorro - JARHEAD - Special Mystery Trailer - The Apprentice - Alias - Stephen Likes old ER - NightStalker - Veronica Mars - Smallville - Scary Movie Drops! - News - DVD's of the week: Star Wars Ep III Revenge of the Sith


Nowhere In Mulberry Ep 9 The Halloween Edition!

1 comment:

D said...

happy halloween to you too!