Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another one in the can


N.I.M.Podcast #6 is now up and it's fun. I didn't mean for us to get so much into tv but we love tv so much. We will be getting into other interests as well. I'd love to have people call into the show but for now I need people to calling the voicemail. I will play it on the air so Call me and tell me what you think of the show and what you want us to talk about.

This is our best sounding show yet we are really working out the kinks.

I've gotten a little feedback here and there and it's been pretty positive so far. I love talk radio and this is what I wanted to have, A talk show where I talk about my favorite things.

In this episode of Nowhere In Mulberry I talk about one of my favorite subjects. ASS. Yep that's right, but not just ass but the way that Hollywood now markets movies with ass shots. I've talked about it in the show and you've probably noticed yourselves. From Stealth to Dukes to Into the Blue and now 'The Fog' they feature Ass-shots for no reason other than to entice the viewer to come and check this backside out! I think it's silly but I love talking about it. Hehe.

I love you. You complete me.

NOWHERE IN MULBERRY DOT COM IS WAITING FOR YOU!

1 comment:

D said...

wow, it's hard to keep up on your pod casts!!!! :-)