Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thanks for the Presents!


I laughed out loud just now realizing when I signed up for this whoe Dad thing, you know Fatherhood? The amount of food and such that I would have spit into my hand all gooey and yucky and chewed. Hehe From fuzzballs on the carpet to old cheerios found in hard to reach places to that 'too big' a bite that my daughter took of her lunch, it all gets spit into my hand. Now for the realization that made me laugh. It doesn't bother me, I just chuckle when I'm getting half eaten cookie spit onto the palm of my hand. Because it's my Daughter and I love her. When you think of things like 'Would you mind if someone spit up food on your hand?" Of course you would say 'no'. But you have to take set paremeters of the situation into account such as 'Who's' doing the spitting. Hehe.

Episode 8 is in the bag and I'm proud of it. I just wish that more people got to listen. If you have yet to listen to 'Nowhere In Mulberry' why not start with Ep 8? There are already some inside jokes that have developed in our shows short existence that one wouldn't get, but perhaps that will prompt them to go back and listen to those early shows. Hell, I'd go backwards 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. Why not.

My Birthday has come and gone and i'm 34 and I got some cool DVDS and some CD's and we went to one of my favorite restaraunts called 'Campo Verde'. It was a good time. I wish close friends could've joined us instead of 'the others' as I call them, Hehe little Lost wink wink. Not to come off sounding harsh or anything but shouldn't I be asked who i'd like to join me on my birthday dinner? Ok i'm not going there. Forget I said anything. hehe.

I got LOST season 1, Batman Begins, Undelared boxed set, Scrubs season 1 on DVD. Man I got alot of watching to do! I got some more cd's to put on my new mp3 player too, 2 Echo & the Bunnymen reissues that have been digitally rematered and have bonus tracks! their albums Heaven up here and Porcupine are two of my favorites.

It was cute seeing my daughter dip her whole hand into some cheese dip, that kid is getting into everything lately! She loves dumping things out on the carpet. I give up. Time to invest in a Steam Cleaning company.

One thing about the Podcast that hadn't occured to me was gaining friends with peers, fellow Podcasters. I've talked to a few and enjoyed sharing email back and forth it's alot of fun. It's a whole community that accepts with open arms. At least the boards I hang out that is. Hehe.

Feel free to join the Mulberry Forums come on you know you want to!

2 comments:

D said...

as you leave your fellow bloggers in the dust. :(

The Jastrom said...

D'oh! Never!