Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Episode 5 of Nowhere in Mulberry



Man what a pain in the ass. I put up episode 5 in the early afternoon and then needed to change the audio to a newly updated audio. You'd think this would be simple but I cluster fucked up everything creating multiple posts and multiple feeds at different sites. I was tearing my hair out and then I decided to just delete everything and then start all over again. Well everything seems to be ok now. The data telling me how many have listened is gone now, Bummer. Odeo is all jacked not even listing an episode 5 so just stream or download it off of our site at nowherinmulberry.com or itunes or podcast pickle which are linked on the site. I am very happy with this episode I think it's our best yet. I just hope no one was trying to download or stream the show right when I chose to delete it. Ugh if I could do it all over again I would've just left the other audio up. Man I wish i'd never even jacked with it. Sigh. Enjoy Episode 5!

Nowhere in Mulberry Episode 5

No comments: