Friday, November 18, 2005

Greetings Programs!



I begin to write a post and all a sudden draw a blank and can't think of a single thing to write anymore.

I've been trying to get the word out on the show and more and more people are listening and I love that and I hope that they are enjoying it. I would love to have more feedback. I'm a whore for feedback and praise hehe.



Seriously though, I like to draw and I need to go back to that past time cause it's therapuetic. I used to draw everyday all the time and I just stopped. Doing the show has given me that creative outlet that I had been longing for, for a very long time. It's given me a place to use inspiration that I get from other places.

The coolest thing about podcasting is the community of other podcasters that exist and an audience that tells you what they think of the show. It's alot different than playing a show for your Grandmother that loves everything you do. Hehe.


It's the people that listen that are the encouragement to keep doing it.

I have a confession to make. I've always been a major procrastinator with big dreams who's just getting older and older. I wanted to be a Comic Book artist and author and I wanted to write books and write and direct movies and i'm 34 now and I've done none of that. I actually have created a Podcast and i'm proud that i've done so and had a great set of co-hosts. I just want this inspiration to keep pushing me to do more and more. I want the show to be a success and I want thousands of listeners.

Is that asking for too much?

Well right now it is, I dont' think I could pay for that much Bandwidth right now hehe.
I'm a Dad now and I have a beautiful daughter and I'd love to have a body of work to show her, I'd love to be proud enough to show her what daddy loves doing to entertain others. When I get an email from a listener it makes my whole day.

Thank you.

No comments: