Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Giant sized ~Nowhere in Mulberry Episode 4!


It's a rip-snortin' hellzapoppin' jampacked show this week!

We talk about alot. This show I was more prepared than ever before almost too prepared but I think I've found a happy medium of 'kinda prepared' hehe. Once again Bill outdid himself in the editing room. Good joerb Bill! I'm having alot of fun doing this show and I think I know what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'd appreciate any comments on the show from ANYONE and I mean anyone. I thank everyone who listens it's alot of fun to do and I hope at least that comes across in the show.

I know it's a long show but we have to cover all the new shows and talk about them we never run out of content hehe. This is the kinda show you listen to when you have an hour and a half commute. Check it out! We need Feedback!

Nowhere In Mulberry Epsode 4

No comments: