Monday, September 19, 2005

Nowhere in Mulberry Episode Three is out!


Get it while it's hot! I really think we are getting better with each new episode. This episode was a major pain in the ass to record with all sorts of technical dificulties and I just wanna thank Bill right now for turning a piece of coal into a Priceless Diamond! Thanks Bill you rock!

I'm really hoping you guys dig the hell out of the show and that you go to Odeo and Itunes and Podcast Pickle and subscribe to us. I'd love to get a nice audience going. I appreciate any input.

I had a fun vacation but I am happy that I am back cause i'm really getting into the show and want to make it all work.

3 comments:

D said...

I'll try to check it out tomorrow. haven't had much time due to studying for evil exam.

D said...

Good show! I love the previews....it reminded me of mystery science theater. I loved that show!

The Jastrom said...

You've made my dady Litlme! I too love MST3K that was a great show!