Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jury Duty


I can't believe it I got another Jury summons! F*ck! I've gotten jury duty the last 3 years in a row! Why do they hate me so much? I hate jury duty! I hate going downtown! The traffic sucks and it's unbreathable air if that's a word. Each Time I have had jury duty I have to sit around all day and then i'm assigned to a court and they tell us to go to lunch and then report later where I then sit forever waiting. UGH! I HATE IT!!!

My Wife told me I am exempt since I take care of our Daughter as a stay at home parent. God I hope so! Ok enough exclamation points. hehe.

My wife wants me to go to Houston this weekend to visit family but I really don't want to. I am one of those people that can't sleep unless it's their own bed. I know I need help but until I get that help I can't sleep on trips anywhere. I don't know why this is but I am miserable travelling. It drives my wife crazy.

My Dad has been writing music for my podcast and it's been great he's a very talented musician and I wish he had his own site where people could listen to his music all the time. Thanks for your contribution Pop.

3 comments:

D said...

Jury Duty is the smallest thing you can do to give back to your country.....even if it sucks. Try serving four years in the military. Okay, that's all I'm going to say about that.

Where have you been? ltlme missed you!

The Jastrom said...

Lol I hate the location more than anything. downtown is horrible in Fort Worth. Hehe

D said...

ltlme needs a new entry to read.