Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just another day in Mulberry


Woke up a little late today at 7:45 am, I was a little annoyed with myself. I took a shower and got a bottle of water and I waited for Emma to wake up.

My Daughter eats yogurt while I eat some Lucky Charms ooh yum! I've decided we are gonna have taquitos for lunch today.

I do my regular routine looking up all my fave sites but I also try not to look at any of the BigBrother stuff as I'm trying to wean myself off of it. But I look in on what happened in the house the previous night and I'm hooked for the day reading about the crazy antics and the fighting that's taking place.

I'm hooked on this damn show and I hate most of the people in the house. My favorite house guests are Kaysar the Iraqi guy and the Buxom Blonde Janelle, they have both become very close friends and stay up late at night playing chess and talking about their lives outside the house. They are interesting. The rest except for Howie and Rachel make me sick to my stomach. Ugh.

The house has degenerated into first grade with name calling and backstabbing. I guess this is what CBS wants but I don't. Man whatever happened to be adult and discussing things like a grown up in a civilized way? Kudos to CBS cause I haven't stopped watching.

I haven't given up on the podcast but I just didn't feel like messing with it last weekend but we will be back to doing it this weekend and I will have lots to talk about. I can't wait to share our show with everyone after our practice shows we've gotten comfortable expressing ourselves.

I can't wait to see the movie 'The 40 year old Virgin' it looks really funny and It's gotten great reviews. It's directed by Judd Apatow the creator of one of my favorite short lived shows called Undeclared which comes out on DVD today and I can't wait to watch it all over again and see the episodes that never aired. Highly recommend!

5 comments:

D said...

I want taquitos!

what do you think about the Tommy Lee goes to college show?

The Jastrom said...

Lol I am not sure I will tune in to that one. But who knows.

D said...

well, did you watch it?

The Jastrom said...

No. hehe.

D said...

well ya missed out. esp. the hot tutor part.