Monday, July 25, 2005

In-depth hard hitting fact finding mission


And litlme wants answers!

1. What one thing would you do over in your life?

I would never ever have started smoking at the age of 20. I've been a non-smoker for awhile now but it wasn't easy and to think of the amount of money that I spent on it for over 10 years makes me want to scream. The effects on my health too. Don't smoke seriously it's a waste of time. Pluse it makes you stink I didn't realize how bad till I quit and smelled other smokers come in from outside.

2. If you could be a woman for one day, what would you do?

Go see the Sisterhood of the traveling pants with all my girlfriends then go get drunk on appletini's and get hit on by loser guys shooting pool.

3. What is one major dream that you have for yourself that no one knows about?

Geez that no one knows about? Hmmn I blab about everything I want to do so this is a toughy. Sometimes I fantasize about knowing alot about politics and religion and putting people in their place. I am not interested enough in those subjects hehe.

4. What makes you cry?

In movies when the dying character flashes back over the course of their entire life. The song 'Cheer up Charlie' in Willy Wonka. In this movie with Ellen Burstyn called Resurrection she wakes from a coma with the power to heal and at the very end of the movie after all sorts of problems she lives in seclusion in the desert when an rv with a family taking their Terminally ill son stop by her shop and she give him a hug goodbye at the end and you know she's healing him. Wow that movie messes me up. It still does. I balled when I saw my daughter's birth I couldn't contain myself I was a blathering idiot.


5. What are your views on the economic situation in Haiti....just kidding...If you could change one thing in this country what would it be and why?

A coconut sized meteorite would fall from the heavens landing right square on Karlk Rove's cranium and he would be no more. I believe it would have very positive results on our country OR the christian right could find a hobby like feeding the homeless or something useful.

Well I did my best. I think...


THE RULZ:Please post your answers on your blog.

If other bloggers want to be interviewed, you must interview them if they ask you by:
1. Leaving you a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. You will respond by asking you five questions here on their blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. They will update their blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

1 comment:

D said...

I'm kinda sorta possibly against the christian right myself. However, I'm always trying to battle groups of people that are ignorant, intollerant, and are a cancer to our nation's progress in allowing everyone to live the true American dream of tolerance and acceptance....woops *hops off the soapbox*
sorry, this is a topic that I'm very passionate about.

Anywho, good answers. I feel that much closer to ya. ;-)